Visiting Vienna in Style
Austria’s capital city – Vienna, offers a unique blend of imperial traditions and stunning modern architecture. It is famous for its cultural events, imperial sights, coffee houses, cozy wine taverns, and the very special Viennese charm. Vienna’s history dates back to the first post-Christian century when the Romans established the military camp Vindobona. Today’s cityscape is characterized by the abundance of baroque buildings created mostly under the rule of Empress Maria Theresia and Emperor Franz Joseph who was largely responsible for the monumental architecture round the "Rings Boulevard".
The Package includes:
- Five night accommodation at participating four star hotels
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Taxes and service charges included
- "Discover the Splendor of Imperial Vienna": 2.5 hour Private Walking tour of Vienna’s most celebrated sights
- "Mozart & Strauss Dinner Concert at Vienna’s ‘Kursalon" located in the "Stadtpark"
- Half-day (6hr) private Vienna Woods Excursion – "Love & Crime" with visits to Heiligenkreuz Abbey, Baden and Mayerling
- Circular Trip in a Private Carriage of the Giant Ferris Wheel including Candlelight Dinner
- Roundtrip transfers from/to Vienna Airport in a private limousine
- Rate: from $ 2,120 per person based on double occupancy, airfare not included
- Validity: May 1 – October 31, 2011
For booking, please contact: Ms. Roswitha Kucera; E-mail: email@example.com or call us at
European Connection: Tel. (516) 625-1800 or (800) 345-4679
Copyright: WTV/Willfried Gredler-Oxenbauer