Useful iPhone Apps for your Zürich trip
- City Guide Zurich: This handy offline city guide provides you with the most useful information about Zurich. Its integrated city map shows the most interesting places and events and the quickest way to the next hotel or ATM.
- Swiss events calendar: All events related to concerts, art, exhibitions, popular customs, festivals, fine dining and sport are displayed with pictures, text, address, Google maps and further links, and may be accessed by iPhone by various criteria such as region, location, time period and category in the languages D, F, I and E.
- Swimming weather: Switzerland Tourism’s swimming weather forecast offers wide-ranging information in seconds on Switzerland’s swimming venues and water temperatures – over 250 open-air/indoor swimming pools and designated lakeside swimming areas are included.
- Swiss Hike: "Swiss Hike" by Switzerland Tourism enables you to call up 32 attractive hikes offline. Each hike comes with a general description, details of the climbs and descents, duration and difficulty together with the relevant swisstopo map extract on a scale of 1:25,000.
- EYEOUT Zurich: The mobile art guide
- My Zueri: My Züri offers you thousands of POI's (point of interests) like supermarkets, public toilets, train/tram/bus stations, ATM's, pharmacies, newspaper stands, restaurants, hotels, bars, coffee shops, post offices and fast food places.
- Zurich In Your Pocket: Get the most out of Zürich with In Your Pocket, Europe’s biggest publisher of locally-produced city guides.